Confidence Restored: My Experience with "Dr. Pen

"Hi friends"!Today I'm here to share my journey, which some of you might relate to. Until recently, my skin was far from perfect. 

I used to feel really troubled, and I had no knowledge about any medical products. I didn't have enough money to get my skin checked at a good place.I used to feel very uncomfortable, and because of that, I didn't go out much. Social media and YouTube were my escapes.

One day, while watching reels, a video suddenly appeared featuring a guy undergoing Dr. Pen treatment, and the before-and-after result was like a victory for me, as if I had reached my destination.




I contacted him and found out that he was also troubled by local creams and other treatments. That's when someone recommended Dr. Pen to him. I decided that I should also try "Dr. Pen". I immediately reached out to Dr. Pen and booked my appointment.

Today, my skin is much better than before. I feel very confident, and people appreciate me for my improved skin. I'm writing this review so that if anyone is as troubled as I was, they should also turn to Dr. Pen because God helps, but we also need to make an effort. Thank you, Dr. Pen!

Let's go; I share the experiences of others besides mine, who are benefiting from using Dr. Pen. I want to give you the opportunity to share their stories with you, apart from my own experience. I'll provide you with the link to their real and authentic experiences, which you can check and see for yourself. These reviews are entirely genuine.







Watch this Videos
Doctor Pen Models List

Dr. Pen M8
Dr. Pen A6S
Dr. Pen A6
Dr. Pen X5
Dr. Pen A7
Dr. Pen M5
Dr. Pen A1W

Real Stories, Real Results: Users Share Their Dr. Pen Reviews.

xjandgs

5.0 out of 5 starsGreat product
Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2023
Happy with purchase. Seems to be well made and works quite well. Do homework before using as I think good results can be achieved however if done incorrectly or using or not using certain products before, during, or after can have negative consequences. So if careful this could be a nice item to have long term for facial care.


Cheryl Chesser

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch the video. It's easy to use and great result.Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2023
Style Name: 6pcs 16-pin Cartridges Verified Purchase
I have only had it about two weeks. So far...I love it. There are others that were less expensive. This one has the adjustments needed. It's a really easy tool to use. I hope it lasts. It seems to be built well. No issues with charging or recharging.


megan waelz

5.0 out of 5 stars My skin has never felt better Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2023
Style Name: 3pcs 16-pin + 3pcs 36-pin Cartridges Verified Purchase

I am about to turn 30 and I’m really worrying about new fine lines as well as scarring from a breakout I had a few months ago. I explored professional micro needling, but the absolute minimum price I could find near me was $600/session with the recommendation of at least 4 sessions! 

There was absolutely no way I could spend that. I explored some Reddit groups and saw this recommended, but not without caution. I was honestly pretty scared of trying this and ending up with even more damage, but I am using it in the most minimal way possible and it’s been safe and easy so far.


Laladm

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2022
Style Name: 6pcs 16-pin Cartridges Verified Purchase

Overall the pen is easy to use and a month after the first use I can tell my skin looks brighter. I’ve gotten microneedling done professionally and I will say the results aren’t as drastic as when I go to the spa but seeing as I can do this once a month at home and most likely get the same results over time, I am happy. 

I will say the needles can drag and pull at the skin from time to time even when I have used a ton of hyaluronic acid on my skin with the pen.



Katherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device and the BEST customer service!Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2022
Style Name: 6 pcs 16-pin Cartridges Verified Purchase

I learned about the product from various reviews and YouTube tutorials before I ordered. Once I had it, it was simple to turn on and use. I was a little scared to try, not being an expert, but used on the most minimal depth setting to be safe. 

I skipped the numbing cream and it was ok while using, though my skin was uncomfortable for a couple hours after. (Might end up springing for the numbing cream!) this device is so good for helping to get products into your skin better and I think with gradual use will continue to improve the quality and texture of my skin. I have tried micro needling at a dermatologist but can’t keep up with $3-400 treatments.

I was looking at multiple sellers and am so glad I went with this one! The BEST customer service and immediately responded when I needed assistance, and was able to quickly me cheerfully resolve. Would strongly recommend to friends and family. I only write reviews when I feel strongly about the product and/or customer service, and feel great about this!